Celebrating the Magic of Visionaries and Integrators this Labor Day!
Labor Day is a time to celebrate the hard work of all Americans … And we also want to take the time to reflect on the magic of visionary entrepreneurs and the integrators who make their dreams a reality.
Visionaries are the ones with the big ideas. They see the world in a different way and they’re not afraid to take risks.
Integrators are the ones who bring those ideas to life. They’re the glue that holds our businesses together and ensure that those wheels keep turning and that team is aligned.
Together, visionaries and integrators are an unstoppable force. They can create anything they set their minds to.
This Labor Day, let’s take a moment to celebrate the gratitude we have for these two essential roles.
- Visionaries: Thank you for your bold ideas, willingness to take risks, and passion for making a difference.
- Integrators: Thank you for your hard work, attention to detail, and ability to see the big picture.
Joel Barker, a great American futurist, said it perfectly:
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.”
If you’re a visionary or integrator, you’re invited to schedule a Business Growth Audit including digesting your DISC and Visionary/Integrator Test results too.
DISC can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can find the perfect Visionary/Integrator duo.
We’re rooting for you as you organize your business and yourself to scale.
Have a Happy Labor Day!
💡3 Tips on How to Work with Highly Driven Visionaries
- Understand their vision so you can help bring it to life
- Build trust with one another
- Accelerate their decision making by making a plan to stream-line their process