[Part 1 of 2] Teams that Scale: The Key Role of Visionaries
The future of business is here, and Visionaries and Integrators are leading the way … as well described in the book Rocketfuel.
Coming up, we have a two-part series to share with you and to kick us off, we’re about to unravel the pivotal role that visionaries play in scaling future-ready businesses!
You’ve sensed it too, haven’t you? The allure of growth, the thrill of expansion, and the promise of a brighter horizon.
But here’s the catch: how do you scale without losing the heart that started it all?
We’re talking about the Visionary’s trinity of obsessions: driving revenue, increasing efficiency and operational excellence, and building their brand and tribe.
Obsession #1: Drive Revenue
Visionaries are always looking for ways to grow their businesses. They’re constantly coming up with new ideas and strategies to generate more revenue and serve their audience better. They’re also not afraid to take risks in order to achieve their goals.
Quick tips for serving and being rewarded for it:
- Focus on your target market. Who are your ideal customers? What are their needs and wants? Once you know who you’re serving, you can tailor your products and services to meet their needs.
- Create a strong brand. Your brand is what sets you apart from your competitors. Make sure your brand is clear, consistent, and memorable.
- Build relationships with your clients and customers. Get to know your stakeholders on a personal level. The better you understand their needs, the better you’ll be able to serve them.
- Invest in marketing and advertising. You need to get the word out about your business if you want to attract new customers. Make sure your marketing and advertising is targeted and effective.
Obsession #2: Increasing Efficiency and Operational Excellence
Visionaries also know that it’s important to be efficient and operationally excellent. They want to make sure that their businesses are running smoothly so that they can focus on growing the business.
Here are a few tips for visionaries who want to increase efficiency and operational excellence:
- Create systems and processes. Systems and processes will help you streamline your operations and make sure that everyone is on the same page.
- Automate tasks. Where possible, automate tasks to free up your time and resources.
- Delegate tasks. Don’t try to do everything yourself. Delegate tasks to your team members so that you can focus on the most important things.
- Measure your results. Track your results so that you can see what’s working and what’s not. This will help you make necessary adjustments to your systems and processes.
Obsession #3: Building Your Brand and Tribe
Finally, visionaries know that it’s important to build their brand and tribe. They want to create a community of people who are passionate about their common mission and the products or services that solve their challenges.
Pointers for elevating your brand and building a strong tribe:
- Be authentic. People can spot a fake from a mile away. Be yourself and let your personality shine through.
- Be consistent. Your brand should be consistent across all channels, from your website to your social media profiles to your in person interactions.
- Be engaging. Share interesting and informative content that will keep people coming back for more.
- Be active in your community. Get involved in industry events and online forums. This is a great way to connect with potential customers and partners.
Visionaries who focus on these three obsessions will be well on their way to building successful and scalable businesses.
If you want to learn more about how your DISC profile can help you as a visionary, I encourage you to jump into a Business Growth Audit and DISC personality assessment by clicking below >>>>>
It’s a great way to understand your strengths and weaknesses, and how you can use them to your advantage.
Stay tuned for part 2…
💡3 Tips on How to Work with Highly Driven Visionaries
- Understand their vision so you can help bring it to life
- Build trust with one another
- Accelerate their decision making by making a plan to stream-line their process