[Visionaries Only] Get Results in 2024 with These Tips
You ever feel like you know what needs to be done BUT it’s just not happening?! Or not happening fast enough?!?!
Welcome to the life of all visionaries! If you’re like me … You don’t want to keep beating your head against that brick wall, right?!
Well, the good news is there is a solution. The bad news is that YOU have to do something different.
Here’s how I know WE MUST GROW …
Unlike most visionary entrepreneurs, I’m actually a former Integrator turned Visionary. So I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a typical Visionary.
AND I also know what it feels like to be a typical Visionary. I’ve been BOTH a Visionary and an Integrator.
In fact, I tried to sit in both seats at the same time and failed miserably. A lot of hard-knock lessons, which I’ll save for another day. (proud of myself for not chasing that rabbit! #growing)
But for today … Let’s build on last week’s email …
As business owners, we want freedom … The ability to make our vision a reality, serve others, and be richly rewarded for it. YET, we struggle to make it happen consistently.
The answer is discipline EVEN in the visionary seat …
Because the more structure we have, the more freedom we create. Seems counterintuitive, BUT it’s true.
So … Back to the million-dollar problem to solve …
There are TWO WAYS I know how to do this:
- Create Structure WITH ACCOUNTABILITY
- Change WHO You Hang Around
Before diving in … I am going to assume that you’re already a high-performer with healthy personal disciplines, clear on your vision, and willing to take extreme ownership of where you’re at now so that you can achieve all that you want.
Assuming all that’s true … the next level is simple, BUT not easy.
Create Structure with Accountability
- Process Map Your 7-10 Core Functions in Your Business so that Your Vision is on Paper and Shareable
- Assign Owners with Clear Metrics for Each Key Function so that YOU can Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Stop Taking Back, Micro-Managing, Over-Burdening Your Team and Give them Permission to Push Back and Respect It
- The First Problem that’s Presented is NOT the Real Problem – Ask More Questions
- Schedule and Structure Your Meetings so that Your Team LEADS them NOT You
- Don’t Confuse Planning Days with Execution Days – They are Different. Stay Focused and Disciplined in Your Own Mind
- Find an Integrator that You Trust, Respect, and Believe In and then Treat them Like Your Business Depends on it – Because it does
- Everything gets put on the calendar and you do it whether you feel like it or not AND whether the “deal of the century” just crossed your mind or not – Avoid Shiny Syndrome
Change WHO you hang around
- Surround Yourself with Optimistic People – Business is Tough and a Bad Attitude makes it Harder
- Join Tribes that Face the Brutal Facts and have Crucial Conversations Daily – Brushing things under the rug will sabotage your success
- Be Amongst People you Trust and Respect and Let them Speak into Your Life
- Find yourself an amazing Integrator and Don’t Neglect Them
- Be with people who are disciplined daily NOT just in crisis
We help Visionaries and Integrators implement these two things. Want help?
Rooting for your freedom!